Monday 6 May 2024

Week 13 (5/6-5/10)

This week is exam week. We will not be setting written homework this week to allow students flexible study as required for all the subject areas. We will continue our curriculum in class.

English

POS

Chinese

English

POS

Chinese

1.   puppy

n

小狗

1.     sunset

n

日落

2.  silly

adj

傻傻的

2.    thank

v

感謝

3.  handy

adj

方便的

3.    because

conj

因為

4.  angry

adj

生氣的

4.    hi

exclamation

5.  bunny

n

兔子

5.    go

v

6.  muddy

adj

泥濘的

6.    so

adv

所以

7.  city

n

城市

7.    we

n

我們

8.  happy

adj

快樂的

8.    be

v

be 動詞

9.    hungry

adj

饑餓的

9.    me

n

(受詞)

10. tower

n

10.  genre

n

體裁

Weekly Conversation 

1. I am in a big tower.

2. Let’s go to the city.

3. I am happy to see the sunset.

4. I’m hungry because I didn’t eat.


Friday Homework

1. Weekly sentences x1.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 14 (5/13-5/17)

  1.    bring v 帶來 1.      sure adj 確定 2.   trunk n ...